Authorized HTTP API¶
Streams profiles belonging to selected audience as a file with selected columns and format. There is a limit of 1,000,000 profiles over which this endpoint will return error 400. Response will be streamed. We strongly recommend using Accept-Encoding: gzip header on the client, as the responses can be huge depending on amount of profiles and exported fields.
Returns a list of audiences for specified website.
- website_id (string) – ID of the website.
- limit (integer) – Maximum number of results to return.
- offset (integer) – Offset of the paginated results.
- name (string) – Filter results by a fragment of its name (case insensitive).
- order_by (string) – Sorting order for the results. Include <code>-</code> prefix in value to get a descending order.