- PPAS component gathering statistics about each visitor of the application (previously Piwik).
- Analytics attribute
Attribute generated from value provided by Analytics (e.g. browser and device data, location data, etc.). You can read more about attribute sources here.
If custom attribute uses the same name - it will be represented as a separate attribute.
- Analytics ID
- ID assigned to visitor by Analytics for the duration of Analytics session. It is stored in browser cookie.
- Website or application tracked by PPAS.
- App ID
- PPAS application identificator (previously website ID, site ID or idSite).
- Named value assigned to visitor profile.
- Attribute whitelist
List of visitor attributes that are publicly available via Audience Manager API.
It is still necessary to identify the visitor with his analytics ID to access this information.
- Named set of attribute conditions used to define a group of visitors matching them.
- Custom attribute
Attribute generated from value provided by source other than Analytics (e.g. Form Tracker, SDK). You can read more about attribute sources here.
Custom attribute will store only latest value provided by any custom source.
If analytics attribute uses the same name - it will be represented as a separate attribute.
- Collecting & Processing Pipeline
- Device ID
- Device ID (device identification) is a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device. Device IDs are separate from hardware serial numbers.
- Unique identifier of a visitor ID (e.g. analytics ID, user ID, device ID or email).
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- Tracking Tag
- User ID
- Permanent ID assigned to visitor by application (e.g. username). You can read more about it here.
Period of continuous visitor activity on application. It ends in the following situations:
- after a period of inactivity (option set to 30 minutes by default)
- on campaign change (option enabled by default)
- when HTTP referrer points to different website (option disabled by default)
- Visitor on tracked application.